CONTACT US BELOW TO LEARN MORE.
ONLINE DOG TRAINING WORKS AND EMPOWERS YOU TO GET YOUR DOG TO LISTEN TO YOU. GAIN PEACE NOW. WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE. ALL YOU NEED IS THE INTERNET
Is Leash Walking A Drag? Are You Sick of Your Dog Pulling On the Leash?
Loose Leash Walking Webinar for Just $39!
- Are your arms tired from your dog pulling?
- Are you sick of leash pulling?
- Do you dread leash walks?
- Are you worried that your dog is going to pull you hard when he or she grows bigger?
- Are you wanting your dog to pay attention to you on leash walks?
Purchase this Loose Leash Walking Webinar And Get The Recording to Watch At Your Convenience In The Comfort Of Your Home
- Only Takes 1.25 Hours to Watch.
- It is Recorded So You Get To Be In the Comfort Of Your Home and Watch It At Your Convenience.
- Learn What Harnesses Are Best To Reduce Pulling.
- Learn About the Best Consequences to Give Your Dog For Pulling.
- How To Motivate Your Dog To Walk Loosely On The Leash.
You will be able to quickly enjoy leash walks with your dog as you apply the concepts and tools from this webinar. Your neighbor’s will be impressed by your dog’s good behavior on leash, and you will look forward to walking your dog.
What are others saying about the webinar?
I attended 4LS “How to be consistent to create loose leash walking” on June 9 with hopes of learning the skills needed to stop my 8 year old 95 pound black lab from his constant pulling. In just a few days, his pulling has drastically decreased!
This zoom presentation was extremely well organized and comprehensive. Johanna skillfully navigated the zoom meeting that included teaching slides, photos, videos and participant interaction, questions and sharing of experiences.
With each aspect of the training, Johanna explained and demonstrated the steps to success, not only what works, but also why it works. This was a very positive and fun experience that I would highly recommend. – Gary Teresi
Complete the Contact Form Below to Gain Peace of Mind Now.
We understand your struggles and you've come to the right place! We care about your success, and we will take you through a step by step process to coach you in getting your dog to listen. Please complete the form below to learn how we can personally help you and your dog.